Li-ion Battery Li-Polymer Battery Cell
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-110 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1-110/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Box or as Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BRLB
- Usage: Car, Bus, UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Boat
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Alkaline
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Size: as Customer′s Requirement
- Specification: Li-ion battery
- HS Code: 8507802000
- Type: Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- Working Temp.: Charging Temp.:0-45ºC Discharge Temp.:-20
- Trademark: Borui
- Origin: Yangzhou, Jiangsu
li-ion battery li-polymer battery cell
1. Long Cycle life
2. Lithium polymer battery is more better and safer
3. Thin format, light weight , large area, and flexibility in design.
4. Capacity and size could be customized
5. High energy density
6. Safety and reliable(with PCB), never explode
7. No pollution, clean energy
8. Small dimensions for high capacity
2. Specification introduction:
li-ion battery li-polymer battery cell
|Charging Voltage Limit||4.2V||4.2V||4.2V||4.2V||3.65V|
|Standard Charging Current||0.5C||0.5C||1.0C||0.5C||0.2C|
|Maximum Charging Current||1.0C||1.0C||2.0C||1.0C||1.0C|
|Standard Discharge Current||0.5C||0.5C||1.0C||0.5C||0.2C|
|Maximum Discharge Current||1.0C||1.0C||1.0C||1.0C||1.0C|
|Working Temperature||Charging temp.:0-45ºC Discharge temp.:-20-60ºC|
|Charge Method||0-45ºC 0.5C CC(constant current) charge to 4.2V, charge under CV(constant current) and stop until the charging current dropped ≤0.05C||0-45ºC 0.2C CC(constant current) charge to 3.6V, charge under CV(constant current) and stop until the charging current dropped ≤0.05C|
|Advantages||High voltage, high capacity density, shape can be customized, environment protection||high voltage, long cycle life, green||high security,long cycle life, green|
1. Telecommunications: cellular phone, interphone, cordless phone
2. Portable equipment: digital camera, portable DVD, portable television,
3. Portable Devices: GPS, PDA, PMP, PSP, portable medical device, insrument and apparatus etc.
4. Illuminate Devices: miner lamp, searchlight, lighting devies, emergency light.
5. Others: toys, rc models, power tools, Widely applied in POS system, Solar supply system, electric tools,household appliances and emergent device area.electric bikes, Laptop, camcorder, Military equipment: IR telescope, Medical devices.
4. Factory and Equipment
2. Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. 4. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5. Special discount and protection of sales are provided to our distributor.
6. Professional factory : We are manufacturer, specializing in producing all kinds of steel poles for more than 15years, competitive with good quantity.
7 Sample: We can send out sample for test in one week if the order quantity is big enough. But the shipment charges is usually paid by your side, the charges will be rebounded when we have formal order.
8. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature. Welcome to contact us or visit our company.If you are in need of our products, you may let us know and we will offer you good products with great quality and service.
1. How would the goods be shipped?
We ship via UPS,DHL ,FEDEX and sea transportation normally.
2. Can you print my picture or logo on the battery cover?
Yes, OEM is available,we can print your picture or logo on the battery case, and you can offer your logo.
3. What's your warranty for battery?
Our battery the warranty time is 5 years .
4.Can I force-discharge lithium batteries?
When batteries are force-discharged with an external power source, the voltage drops to under 0 volts (which is called voltage reversal ) and internal gas is generated. This can lead to swelling, heat generation, leakage, rupture or fire.
5.Can I use Lithium batteries mixing with other battery types?
If different types of batteries are used together, or new batteries are used with old ones, the difference in characteristics of voltage, capacity, etc., may cause over-discharge of the battery which is exhausted first, leading to swelling, bursting or fire.
6.Where should lithium batteries be stored?
Lithium batteries should be stored in a cool, dry place that is not exposed to direct sunlight and has minimal temperature variation. Storage in areas subject to high temperature or humidity may cause deterioration in battery quality and durability. To avoid short circuiting batteries during storage, be sure that the positive and negative terminals do not come into contact with each other.
7.What is a short circuit?
If the positive and negative terminals of a battery come into contact with each other or with a conductive metallic object, this can cause a short circuit, which generates heat. If cells or batteries are stacked on top of each other or mixed, the resulting short circuit can lead to heat generation, leakage, rupture, and possibly fire.